Saturday, January 5, 2008

OK, LET'S GET SOME THINGS STRAIGHT.

FOR THE LAST TIME I DO NOT HAVE A FOOT FETISH.

I AM DOING PODIATRIC MED BECAUSE

1) IM A SLACKER. CANT BE BOTHERED TO DO MED OR DENTISTRY. BUT I MIGHT CHANGE MY MIND HALFWAY.

2) ENGINEERING IS NOT FOR ME. I LOATHE PHYSICS. THAT REAAAAAAALLY LIMITS THE COURSES IN UWA.

3) I WANT TO STUDY IN UWA. MIGHT AS WELL, SINCE WE'RE ALL DOWN HERE.

4) I PREFER TO STAY IN THE MED/SCIENCE FIELD, THANKS. DOUBT COMMERCE & BUSINESS ARE MY FORTE.

5) FEET OVER TEETH. BOTH STINK? IMMA WEAR A MASK WHAT. -_-"

OH, AND PODIATRIC MEDICINE = BECOMING A FOOT DOCTOR.

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH PAEDIATRICIAN - DOCTOR FOR KIDS, BABIES...

OR DIETITIAN - EXPERT IN FOOD AND NUTRITION

OR MEDICINE.

....

sometimes i wish i wrote smth else. to avoid the 'WTF?!' reactions and the *blink blink i-dunno-what-you're-talking-about* expressions. i dunno which is worse.

lol. dont get me wrong. i'm not pissed off.

but seriously, what's wrong with doing podiatry?

i think people think i'm mad.

gah.

2 comments:

sjane said...

i don think ure mad :)

by the way, i miss you. and your lame-ness. and your "whats-your-problem" face, and your sometimes emo convos..

AHH!

MeL said...

yay! =) someone doesn't think i'm mad XD *hugs* miss u tons as well.